Tuesday, November 3, 2009

ken ken

Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Today, I did my laundry ahaha its too cold outside feels like there's an upcoming typhoon again. Oh well, hope not. I am staring at my blogspot and i really dunno what to write...
This post is entitled ken ken.. Let me tell you a short story..
Once upon a time, there was me and him (my ken).. We were together for almost a year. That whole year felt like 10 years in a relationship. Talk about being together 24/7 ahahahaha
Truth is I fell in love with a guy who loves me more than I love him, rarely that happens. It all started in school, we were college sweethearts and the rest is history.
He is the sweetest, funniest, lovable guy I have ever known. We talk about a lot of stuff, anything under the sun, then he asked me if we can have a term of endearment. Something like baby, love, mahal, sweet, cupcake, french fries, mocha, milk, candy... I told him it would be nice if he'll think of a word that says i love you, you are mine and no one else comes close. That word should be a 3 letter word with one syllable. You know what's amazing? He thought of the word Ken.. As in short for "Aken", in Filipino it means, mine... sweet huh?!
That's how it started. :D
(kilig**)
Everything happens for a reason.
I was happy I met this guy.
Someday, I'll marry someone just like him...
Well, sort a like that. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging Gets Any Better ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates