Friday, June 5, 2009

pancake house

Friday, June 5, 2009
June 5, 2009
what a rainy Friday!!!!!!

Today, I promised myself one thing to accomplish...
  • Review my notes way back in college
  • Answer test questions from URC
  • Check NCSBN and take the exam
Truth is, while studying, I opened the TV, there was a voice telling me to watch something. haha It was relaxing! I end up studying something about growth and development. My mom bought some pandesal, I ate a lot!!!!!! geeeeez, i love pandesal!

I'm so full, I end up sleeping. haha
I woke up at around 3pm, started to study again, just my luck, i end up eating and watching tv. awwww geeeeez when will i learn to stop being a pig!!!!!

haha
then, kuya carl texted me, haha
i wish i could post our pix, we look like a couple. very funny!
He picked me up here at home, then drove off to luicita,
ate at pancake house. awww hehe

the carbonara is yummmy.. awwwww

Story telling time, i love it! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging Gets Any Better ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates