Saturday, May 23, 2009

military RULE

Saturday, May 23, 2009
BATAS MILITAR!!!!!!!!!!!! AR AR AR ARRRRR.. Ahahahahaha

I learned this from my class part 2:


Rules:
First rule: Always obey.
Second rule: Obey the first rule.
Third rule: Obey the second rule.

:D

Give it a smile naman jan!!!!!!!!!!:D
TAENA! Nung narinig ko to, natawa ako ng malakas sa klase ko... wahehehehe

That time, we were discussing some sort of a problem in the philippines. Well, to make it easier, our topic was HRMD, human resources management and development! It was funny because when you sit inside the classroom with a teacher that is full of knowledge, you will just have one thing in mind- "interesting"!

What made my day bursting with laughter???! It was this statement!

I was just a common student, entering the class with the invisible cloak. hehe

Then during discussion, I had a good laugh because of the "military rule".

Flashback: I never liked rules. I don't have rules of my own. I am a rule breaker. Finally, im psychotic, suffering from a neurologic illness that i cannot myself, comprehend. hehe

Then during my college years, I, lougie, met someone who thugged me. He showed me what rules are for and what norms are made of. Then my life changed. (background music: you changed my life)


Hearing those rules for me, was ridiculous. It was a steady joke for me, that's why I really laughed out loud that moment! Then they started staring at me, who are they? my classmates. hahaha

Imagine everybody in the Philippines who are just made of those rules. What could happen wrong?

Just a thought!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging Gets Any Better ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates