Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Top Most Arrogant Statements

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

nakanang!!!!!!


ngayon ko lang natanto na my ganito sa mundo. hehe


iba talaga ang tao hanep! sa mga mambabasa

gawin nating Rated PG ito. hehe


The Top Most Arrogant Statements You’ve Ever Heard

1.

No name - I heard another manager scolding one of her staff, "Kung pwede lang, ibu-bluetooth ko utak ko sa ‘yo para di ka na nagkakamali!"

2.

G - I once told my boyfriend’s ex, with whom he has a child, "Naanakan ka lang niya, pero ako ang mahal niya!"

3.

Tey - When we were architecture students from PUP and we were during research of hospital designs, we went to East Ave. hospital for our case study. A hospital staff told us, "Sorry, taga-UP lang ang tinatanggap namin dito."

4.

MNEMONIC - I asked my rich classmate in high school where the nearest gas station was. He said, "Sa labas ng village may gas station kang makikita. Magpa-full tank ka pero don’t pay. Amin yun."

5.

Eliteblood - We were a group of friends in a call center and we snuck some food in the office. When another officemate asked for some, one of us shouted, "GET AWAY TO DAT DEAD HUNGRY!" (Lumayo kayo sa patay gutom na yan!)

6.

No name - While going out of the plane after my flight back to Manila on business class, I told my friends in a very urgent tone, "Bilisan niyo, nandiyan na ang mga economy!!!"

7.

Amy - I once told a very close friend nung nagpapaturo siya sa isang subject na very easy, "Hay naku, buti pa ang bulalo, may utak."

8.

LOipogi - A flamboyant gay officemate was stuck in traffic, when a teenage beggar approached him for alms. When he refused to give, the beggar yelled, "Bakla!" My enraged officemate opened his car window and retorted, "Pulubi!"

9.

Momgen - My daughter graduated from pre-school at the top of her class. Unfortunately, some parents questioned it. Sa inis ko, pinakita ko lahat ng perfect test ng anak ko sabay sabing, "Intelligence is in the genes. Kung wala sa lahi niyo, pasensiya na lang." (I felt bad after sayng it)

10.

No name - I went to a music store in Makati to inquire about equipment that I needed. While finalizing the transaction, may pumasok na foreigner. The attendant left me to attend to the foriegner. Sa inis ko, I called the manager, told him what happened, then said, "You just lost a 70k transaction against a 35 peso adaptor."

11.

Pia - My friend once said, "Hindi naman ako panget, ah!" So I told her, "Hindi ka panget, pero hindi ka rin maganda…"

12.

Hazelnut - At a party, we talked about a girl who graduated Summa Cum Laude in FEU. While everybody was impressed, I, who was a UP graduate, blurted out, "Ang equivalent ng Summa Cum Laude nila, Cum Laude namin."

13.

No name - A proctor once said, "Am I talking too fast, or are you thinking too slow?"

14.

Idu - We saw Aga Mulach in a shoot. I ask my good-looking friend, "Ano kaya ang feeling ng super guwapo, super yaman at super sikat?" He answered with all seriousness, "Mahirap…ang hirap-hirap…"

15.

Dark Fader - We asked a rich college friend to go with us to a friend’s house. Before we left, he asked how we’ll get there so we said we’ll commute. He asked, "What’s…commute ?"

16.

Shining - My rich friend’s dad rode a bus. After having asked the conductor several times how much the fare was, the conductor said, "Para naman kayong walang pinag-aralan." So my friend’s dad replied, "Iho, kung wala akong pinag-aralan, eh di konduktor lang din sana akong katulad mo…"

17.

No name - Manila Standard & People Asia columnist Malu Fernandez wrote that she wanted to slash her wrists when she learned she’d be stuck in a plane full of OFWs. She said it was a "private hell" God designed for her, and it was like "being trapped in a sardine can w/ all these OFWs smelling of Axe and Charlie Cologne while my Jo Malone evaporated into thin air."

18.

Gabriel Knight - My boss once said, "Being stupid is a privilege of humans because we’re not perfect. But please, do not abuse that privilege."

19.

Felicity - After a fight with an ex, he told me, "Lie down naked and make bawi."

20.

Diemyrus - A friend went to a skin and facial clinic inquiring about their services. She was told point blank, "You cannot afford me." The owner is the mother of two laos actresses, one of which is a Brunei reject because the Sultan thought she was gay.

21.

Vi - A neighbor told her kids, "Don’t play with the squatters, baka ma-tetano kayo!"

22.

No name - During UAAP/NCAA games, some students shout things like, "Ang tuition niyo, baon ko palang!" or "Ang driver ko, alumni niyo!"

23.

Supervillain - My friend was telling me about this girl in her class who kept boasting that she was a scholar, making the others feel inadequate. So when I met her, true enough she said, "I’m a scholar." I told her, "Ay, poor ka?"

24. LOipogi - Quote from Imelda Marcos: "I get so tired of listening to one million dollars here, one million dollars there. It’s so petty."

25.

LOipogi - Another quote from Imelda Marcos: "Win or lose, we go shopping after the elections."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging Gets Any Better ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates