Saturday, May 2, 2009

may2,2009

Saturday, May 2, 2009


May 2, 2009..

6:45am: my celphone just keep on buzzing its alarm.. I set it that way..:D

6:45-7:10am: i snoozed. haha

today is one hell of a day....

i woke up early, ate my breakfast, egg, bread and milo energy drink..:D

8:00am: i went out to My class.. hahaha

8:20am: i am fearlessly late for my class. haha

9:00am: dismissed.

Mrs. Myrna Mallari is my professor in human resources and development course..

She dismissed us early because her son, who is a doctor had to give an Operation Tuli for free.. she said it was a thanksgiving public service because her son just passed the exam for doctors...

hey it was my second time for an operation tuli..:D

it was hell a lot of fun..

i got the chance to hold some forceps, moskito forceps, straight and curved moskito, surgical scissors, everything. haha

and sterile technique should be practiced.

ahaha

so i got the chance to tuli 5 boys haha.:D


great day! :D :D
kudos lougie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging Gets Any Better ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates