Friday, May 8, 2009

Watch Your Words!

Friday, May 8, 2009


ANG tamaan HUWAG magagalit! :D


List 20 things you want to say to certain people but you know you never will. Don't say who they are. Then, post the list entitled "20 things i want to say to certain people".

(Mga matatamaan...wag magagalit... everone is entitled to their own opinion ;P)

1. You could've used protection...but I think it's too late for me to tell you that.

2. You hit the right age to START being RESPONSIBLE (actually, I can directly tell this to the person... hehehe)

3. I, personally DON'T like you, so leave her ALONE. she DESERVES BETTER.

4. Ang babaw ng problema mo! Haaayyy....

5. What goes around comes around,you jerk! Asan naman konsyensya mo?

6. Girl, let go of him please.... he plays when you're away. We have proof!!!! (ahem ahem)

7. You're getting fat and it's not cute anymore :(

8. Hahaha! I am so NOT related to you. I am SERIOUS.

9. You're such a poser. Di bagay. Hahaha! How sad...

10. I miss you, hope you talk to us soon... we're worried sick about you. Don't forget US, your friends :(

11. Akala ko ba wala kang pera??? Eh, ano nanaman yang bago mong gadget???? (hahah!this pertains to alot of people)

12. Don't buy COKE if you're BROKE

13. You're not right all the time. Admit that people make mistakes...and you're one of them.

14. I'm sorry if I've been such a bitch... forgive me?

15. I'll make you libre... out of town! shopping? new car?? (NEVER WILL SAY TO ANYONE! hahaha)

16. Eeeeww.. I think you need a consultation w/ the gyne.. :S Gosh...

17. People get tanned out better than you do my dear...

18. I'm sorry if things had to go this way. I just wanted to know what i'm worth.

19. M.Y.O.B. (mind your own business)

20. Will you marry me??? :) (hehehhe!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging Gets Any Better ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates