Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Top Most Mysterious things

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Kung pede lang ha.. mag- ingat sa mga mambabasa baka maguluhan kayo. hehe
-lougie


The Top Most Mysterious Thing That Ever Happened To You

1.

Ginger Babes - My friend and I went to pee in a public toilet, when we heard the sound of someone sobbing in one of the cubicles. We checked later and we were the only ones in the toilet.

2.

Malamig - My ex-girlfriend had a weird relationship with a girl from the province, Michelle, long before we met. She told me that they had a strange connection. Many times my ex would say Michelle would come to visit us in a day or so. No letter, no email, no phone call, no pagers. And when I ask her how she knows, she says she dreamt it. And true enough, no fail, Michelle would be knocking on the door within days!

3.

No name - My tita’s house is beside my late lola’s house. One night, they saw a light in my lola’s house. The thing is, it’s been long abandoned, it’s locked from the outside, and the electricity has been long disconnected.

4.

Pink - The curtains in my condo started swaying like there was a strong wind, but the windows were all shut, no aircon, no fan. I was pregnant, it was 3am, and living alone. I went down to Mcdo and stayed there until 5am.

5.

No name - I once dreamt of a guy who died about 2 years ago. The weird thing was, my aunt had the same dream about the same guy, on the same night as me!

6.

Thea’s dad - I was about 7 years old. I climbed a tall cabinet to get toy on top of it. I slipped, and braced myself expecting a really bad fall. Instead, I sort of glided down slowly as if someone was guiding me down gently. No hurts, no bumps.

7.

Barang - Last year, for my birthday, I wished for an iPod shuffle. A few days before my birthday, I saw a brand new iPod shuffle lying on a deserted road I was walking on my way 2 work. I’ve always said it’s God’s birthday gift for me.

8.

Frederique - My lola used to say na may "tagabulag" ako, meaning hindi nila ako makita pag hinahanap ako, even if I was really there. Until now, lagi nilang sinasabi, "Kanina ka pa nandiyan?" or "Kanina pa kita hinahanap!"

9.

No name - My parents asked my aunt in Sydney to buy them tickets to the Sydney olympics opening ceremony months ahead. A week before the event, 2 of their friends managed to get tickets to the opening from a source here in Manila. When they got to the event, they found out that their seats were right beside each other.

10.

Gentlewind - My hubby, me and my 2-year old baby were driving on our way to Marikina. On a dark curve, my baby suddenly said "bata". When we askd her where, she pointed to the left window. I told her, "wala naman eh. Saan yung bata?" She repeated, "bata!" and pointed in front of the car as we were approaching the Tumana bridge.

11.

No name - I went up to Baguio on a biz trip with 2 colleagues. We did not make reservations so we had to look around for a place to stay. We passed on the first hotel because we didn’t like the bathroom. The room number was 214. Next hotel was a bit dirty, so passed that up too. We were laughing bacause it was also room 214. Third hotel, we were walking to the room, and I told the bellboy, "this better not be room 214." He looked at us, with a surprised look on his face, showed the key marked - 214! We ran out as quickly as we could!

12.

Araw - When I was in high school, I had a recurring dream about a room with so many rosaries. Eventually the dreams stopped. Many years after, many failed relationships after, I finally met a man who I thought was the one. First time I enter his room, what should I see: a room filled with rosaries! He told me that he used them as protection from spirits that used to plague him when he was in high school, same time I was having those dreams!

13.

Spike - I lent my notebook to a classmate, and the same afternoon, he went to the house and returned it. I remember putting the notebook on top of the TV. A few minutes later, another classmate arrived and was returning the very same notebook that was returned a few minutes earlier! I don’t remember lending it to him, so to show him the weird occurrence, I dragged him to the TV to show him the notebook on top of it, but when we got there, it was gone!

14.

No name - On our way to the UP fair, I was telling a friend about my crush whom I haven’t seen for over a m0nth. My friend joked that I should be on the look out in case he’ll be at the fair. Then, at the entrance, he was there…wearing the shirt I gave him the Christmas before.

15.

Judgedave - The day before our office was to be demolished, our assistant editor was sleeping over all by himself. Then he recieved an inter-office phone call. He thought it was strange to get a call being alone and all. But he answered the call. A crying voice was on the other line pleading, "Huwag nyo naman gibain ang bahay namin…"

16.

No name - One time my cousin and I were making a bet as to the food that night in the dorm. She wanted chop suey and I wanted chicken curry. When we went down for dinner, guess what the food was? Chicken curry and chop suey!

17.

Noelle - Years ago, a container truck crashed into our wall, killing a bystander instantly. Since then, almost weekly, a truck would always stop in front of our house, either due to a flat tire or engine trouble.

18.

Silent Rusher - I decided to meet a girl I met in a chatroom. After an afternoon of sex, I drove home. The first car I saw, had a sticker on the rear bumper, it went: "I know what you did - GOD". I am married.

19.

Doorknob - My friend rented a big house in Baguio. That night, after bathing, my friend looked in the mirror for a while. She turned around, and when she looked again, the mirror had a crack down the middle. When she told the caretaker about it, she asked, "what mirror?" Turns out there was no mirror.

20.

Phambotsdad - Once when I was a kid in Batangas, I woke up because a guy was knocking on my window, asking me to open the door. As I got out of bed, I remembered that I was on the 2nd floor.

21.

No name - Nung bata pa kami, binabato naimn yung mga gabi sa likod ng bahay. Biglang may sumigaw na matinis na boses, "Huwag niyong batuhin ang gabi!" Lumingon kami sa paligid, pero wala naman kaming nakitang ibang tao.

22.

Aspen - They built a new wall for my room, made of wood. After, the carpenter couldn’t find the hammer that he used to seal the wall with. My mom had a creepy feeling it was inside the wall. After hours of searching, we broke down the wall, and it was sealed inside the wall.

23.

Glai - I was alone in our house one night. I was making coffee when I couldn’t find the creamer. I searched but didn’t find any. Then when I returned to my coffee, it already had creamer stirred in.

24.

InfraROD: I hear voices whispering in my ear, "Lilipat ulit yang dalawang yan sa ibang station…"

25.

No name - I was doing overtime at the office, when one of the shared printers start printing. We figured it was just a delayed printout or a system error. But when we looked at the printout, it was a picture of a group of kids in a lamay, smiling at the camera. None of us knew any of the kids. And we couldn’t trace whose computer printed it out.

26.

O2jam21 - When we went camping somewhere in Bulacan, we set up camp then started going around the site to look for wood. When we came back, there were tombstones in the middle of camp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging Gets Any Better ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates